Child Care & Special Needs Education in Nigeria VOL 2
Edited by Akinola Olabisi
Available in e-book version only
Introduction As the second volume of the title on Child Care and Special Needs Education in Nigeria, topical issues in respect of administrative arrangements, policy measures, strategic management approaches, etc, as they determine the quality of Inclusive Education are examined with extant implications for the Education System in Nigeria. The effort is a worthy academic exercise with a strong bearing for professional and practical implementation of Inclusive Education in Nigeria.
- Special Education Administration in Nigeria:The Way Forward Lere, M. Mark, Ph.D
- The Concept of Special Education and Inclusive Education in Nigeria Azubike P. Ngozi (Mrs.), M.Ed
- Productive and Decent Works as Veritable Tools in the Vocational Rehabilitation of Persons with Special Needs in Nigeria Sa’ad M. Tajudeen, M.Ed
- Inclusive Education Practice in the Education of the Visually Impaired Student in Nigeria Abdul Ganiyu Afolabi, B.Ed
- Mitigating Pervasive Risks in Service Delivery for Persons with Special Needs in Inclusive Education Ameh, Prince Gabriel, M.Sc
- Inclusive Education and Persons with Special Needs Nkwoagba O. Silas, M.Ed
- Meeting the Needs of Children with Special Needs in the Regular Classroom Ola Olubunmi (Mrs.), M.A.
- Code of Conduct and Guidelines for Effective School Management in Nigeria Lere, M. Mark, Ph.D
- Service Delivery for Persons with Special Needs Under Inclusive Education Abednego Michael, M.Ed
- Administration of Inclusive Education in Nigeria: Issues and Challenges Jude, Wisdom Inibehe, B.Ed; Nkang Iniobong Ekong, Ph.D
- The Concept of Special Education and Inclusive Education in Nigeria Ayanwu Bonventure Nze, M.Ed
- Special Delivery for Persons with Special Need sin Inclusive Education Okobah, U. Magdalene (Mrs.) M.Ed
- Special Needs Education and Inclusive Education Nwabueze, J. N. (Mrs.), M.Ed
There are no inquiries yet.